OUR VISION + PHILOSOPHY
39 Plus is an architectural & interior design firm based in Hong Kong since 2012, delivers contemporary design with a strong focus on creating high quality buildings and interior spaces.
WE DESIGN FOR A BETTER ENVIRONMENT
At 39 Plus, we believe People, Buildings & Spaces are interconnected. A well-designed building and spaces always encourage people to stay and use. Our team aims at enriching people's living quality, socializing & working experience, and contributing to a greener environment through our original & sustainable design.
We believe strong concept, attention to details and design responding to clients' goals, are 3 equally-important considerations enabling us to create a successful building & spaces.
At 39 Plus, we have rich design experiences in masterplanning, architecture and interior projects. We particularly have very solid portfolios in commercial, office, residential, retail design projects.
We also put our focus in building revamp projects. We are committed to contribute to a greener city by vitalising old buildings to new uses with less demolition & construction waste.
OUR COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITY
We are committed to design for a better environment, and we always prepare to provide our professional services first to the community. 39 Plus charges small NGOs our services at cost.
OUR TEAM + TRACK RECORD
Every Director or senior team in 39 Plus have been practising over 19 years in various international design firms before 39 Plus was set up.
Our Founding Director had involved in 6 Apple stores in 2010-2012 and received Apple’s recommendation letter acknowledging that he had demonstrated a strong team leadership and provided convincingly high quality services. The selected projects listed below successfully demonstrated our belief & philosophy.
- the Apple Store IFC HK when open in 2011 was widely recognized by public;
- the vertical retail building, CUBUS received the Best Retail Architecture Award in International Property Award, Asia 2011;
- the Apex at Mt. Austin Road received the Best Residential (Multiple Residence) Architecture Award in International Property Award, Asia 2011;
- the Tradeport Logistics Centre at Airport Island HK was shortlisted to second stage in the HKIA Annual Award 2003;
- the education building, the Kadoorie Biological Sciences Building at HK University received Certificate of Merit in the HKIA Annual Award 2001.
Undoubtedly, 39 Plus will continue to provide high quality services